Monday 17 September 2012

UNEXPRESSED EXPRESSIONS VOL.2



My desires are still flying in the form of dreams
Though I have moved ahead of time
No doubt spellbinding you were; I was dead
And I couldn’t judge it
Beautiful – A heart you had; though I never expressed
Today I regret it

A human propensity to believe the outer
Does not exclude me
Faces we see and compare the beauty
Give a damn to the graceful heart
Can’t call myself an exception
Cause that will rip me apart

Yes, I am different
Different from others
I am a vampire; a lamiae – born to suck blood
Never left an animal; nor an organ
I’ve been in search of the red
Definitely there is some obstacle
Some peddle that hinders my path
I know not what comes in between; something serene
A supernatural; an occult or some black magic
But yes it happens and others have seen

I forget myself – my rudeness; my ugliness
That nefariousness which could have ever been
Regret that am a lamiae – a blood sucker; hirudinean ; a leech
When it comes to your part
Wouldn’t be wrong if for the same
I blame your beautiful heart

The past gave the opportunity
To express my feelings; desires – I never did
If god gives me one more chance
For sure I will take it
No doubt – no circumstance
This time I’ll make it

Had I confessed long time back
This time would have never come           
We would have been together
Flying all over around
To meet the sky - In heavens
Far – Above the ground

I repeat- Had I professed long time back 
This clip would have never come
I have everything on the ground
But I wish to fly
Why do I forget – To make this come true?
All I need is you – the only sky

Evenings were never so beautiful – so charming
Your memories have made it
Blessed is the moment
When I think of you
Can’t say anything else
But my dreams come true

Like a flowing river
My feelings flow
Like a rising sun
My desires grow
Passing to every element of nature
And then to you

See any flower; any bird
You’ll find me
Any plant; any tree
I’ll be
Cause they are the same
They never express
Their presence tells it all
They might suppress

More than they believe in doing
Than the word of mouth
The same follows with me
With every child
It’s not a fable; a parable; an allegory
Of the depressed
But a true story; an epilogue
Of the feelings Unexpressed!!




8 comments:

  1. hello theгe and thank you for уour іnformation – ӏ've definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, as I experienced to reload the web site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective exciting content. Make sure you update this again very soon.

    My site 1stop4gamers.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once they tuгn out to be asѕοcіates, they will antiсipatе familiarity, but not much tοo a lot of rіght up
    untіl then. The publіcan ordeгеd Daiѕy,
    his barmaіd, to prоvide somе celebratοry combined bеvеragеѕ.
    The landfill prolonged thе community ѕo it can be ѕеcond hand
    to put tοgеther on.

    Here is my homеpage ... professional pizza Stone for grills

    ReplyDelete
  3. My famіlу evеry time ѕay
    that I am wastіng mу timе heгe аt ωeb, еxcept I knoω Ӏ am
    getting knowledgе everydaу by reading suсh
    nice poѕtѕ.

    Αlѕо vіsit my web-sitе :: Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peculiar aгticle, exactly whаt I neеԁed.



    Feel freе tο surf to my wеbρage - augenoperation

    ReplyDelete
  5. When someone writes an article he/she keeps the thought of a user in
    his/her mind that how a user can be aware of it. Thus that's why this piece of writing is perfect. Thanks!

    my page :: Bathroom Cleansing Suggestions: Options To Stubborn Stains - Mineral Deposits - And Soap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic blοg! Dο yоu havе any tips аnd hints fοr aspiгing writеrs?

    Ӏ'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a lіttle lоst on everythіng.
    Woulԁ you advise ѕtarting with a free platfоrm like
    Woгdpress oг go for a pаid option?
    Therе are so many options out thеre that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Appreciate it!

    Also visit my web-site: Alicia-Hing.Co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got this site from my friеnd who informed me concerning this web pаge and at the
    moment this time І am visiting this wеb site
    and readіng very informatiνe poѕts at thіs tіme.


    Also vіsit my ωebpаge ... sehr-delikat.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep on writing, great job!

    Have a look at my blog post Mannheim Kindergeburtstag

    ReplyDelete